martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

Little by little!

On Sunday I can't sleep ... I knew we were getting the news on Monday, and of course I was very nervous. I spent hours calculating the time it could be in India and when we could send the really hope email. I put the TV, I played with the computer, I watch a few episodes of modern family ... I did not get sleepy. At 6:00 am came the awaited email. When you see the sender's RW in the email your heart going a mile!

The beta test is done: POSITIVE! Both will be parents of each of our children! Unimaginable! It has been more than two positive, but in 5 days will measure the blood BETA deciding that pregnant women with higher levels will be to continue with the pregnancy! We have no words to express how we feel!

The good news did not come alone! I have approved the title and I have work permit to be in another country. We'll move very soon!

If someone is in our situation, and believes he will be in India later this year, please get in touch with us! ;-)

Best regards!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario